Terms of Service
Updated September 3, 2019
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to the use of the Teaming Calendar service (“Service”) by you (“you” or “Customer”). The Service is provided by Teaming, Inc. (“Teaming”).
If you wish to use the service, you must agree to these terms. If you do not agree, any use of the service is unauthorized, and you should stop accessing the service. Your continued use of the service will constitute assent to these terms. You represent that: (a) you have full legal capacity to contractually obligate yourself to these Terms; (b) you have read, understood, and accepted these Terms; and (c) you have not violated these or other terms provided by Teaming previously.
1) Provision of the Service by Teaming
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Teaming does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) the Service will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You understand and agree that Teaming shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Service, or other intangible loss resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) any changes which Teaming may make to the Service, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- Technical support is provided on a best-effort basis and by e-mail.
- You understand that Teaming can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Service.
- Teaming may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Service features at Teaming's sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
2) Your Use of the Service
- You agree to use the Service only for purposes that are permitted by (i) the Terms of Service and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- For certain functions of the Service, Teaming may offer or require you to register for access. You ensure that all registration information you provide will always be valid, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your access and password. The use of bots or other automated methods to obtain access to the Service are not permitted.
- For certain Services features, Teaming may offer to upload images. You are responsible for not uploading abusive images, to not infringe on any copyrights or trademarks, and to not use a design which other Teaming users may deem offensive.
- You agree that you will not impersonate another person.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Service).
- You agree that you will refrain from any activity that generates an abusive or excessive load on the Service. Teaming determines abuse or excessive usage at its sole discretion.
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell the Service for any purpose without the express written permission by Teaming.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Teaming has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms of Service and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Meetingful may suffer) of any such breach.
- Teaming reserves the right (but has no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse, or remove any or all content or accounts from the Service at Teaming's sole discretion.
- You understand that by using the Service you are responsible for the content that may be accessible to your users. You shall make the best effort to eliminate content that your users may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
3) Price Changes
- Prices of all Service features are subject to change. If they change, the changes do not affect running subscriptions, but will take effect only for any subsequent subscription period.
- Teaming is not liable to you or to any third party for any price change.
- If you cancel your subscription and there is more than 6 months until your renewal date, Teaming will pro-rate the remaining balance as a credit that you can use towards a reactivation of your paid subscription in the future. No refund is provided.
- Teaming reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at http://teaming.com/terms-of-service/
- The failure of Teaming to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- You agree that Teaming owns all legal rights in the Service. You must not remove, modify, or obscure any legal notices. You are not entitled to use Teaming's trademarks, trade names, brands, domain names, or other distinctive brand features.
- Violation of any of the terms can result in the termination of your account or access to the Service. Violation of any of the terms will also terminate your usage rights of the Service.
- If a provision of this agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: (i) the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; or (ii) the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this agreement.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Teaming and replace all previous agreements under this title. There are no verbal subsidiary agreements.
- These Terms of Service, and your relationship with Teaming under these Terms of Service, shall be governed by the laws of Tennessee, USA. You and Teaming agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tennessee, to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms of Service.